How to Safely Continue Your Construction Project During COVID-19
A Resource Guide to Best COVID-19 Construction Practices
With construction being an essential service that continues to operate in Massachusetts during COVID-19, we thought it would be helpful to share with you a list of resources that includes guidance on safe workplace practices, state and local requirements and other helpful content that will help you work through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Governor’s Essential Services Order Letter: COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedures for All Construction Sites and Workers at All Public Work
- Temporary Guidance for Construction in the City of Boston
- COVID-19 Safety Plan – Compliance Affidavit for Construction Work
- City of Boston Covid-19 Construction Site: BEST PRACTICES WORKSHEET
- COVID-19 Construction Safety & Health Guidelines
- Job Hazard Analysis COVID-19
- Worker Exposure Risk to COVID-19
- Daily Worker COVID-19 Questions Prior to Start of Shift
The above links will take you to a PDF of the document that you can view and save.
For more information and if you would like to work with Barnes Consulting Group, contact us today.